HIPHOP DRUM AND BASS AND HARDCORE RECORD COLLECTION FOR SALE

DJs get in here. Discuss technique, equipment and production topics...

Postby BLUNT SMOKER » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:12 am

Hey Moderator, i hope you don't mind me posting this thread.

This if for the sale of a big hiphop drum and bass and hardcore record selection

Greetings all you DJ’s and music enthusiasts, this sale is for a mixed set of records. All the records are either hip-hop (and hip-hop battle records) Drum and Bass (all types from very early jungle) and Oldskool Hardcore from Acid to early hardcore (before things went jungle) there are loads of records here. Most of the records are hip-hop and then an even amount of jungle and hardcore.

Loads of these records are collectables hidden inside the bundle of gold dust are Electro records and the first press of a lot of hip-hop gems. Most of the records are in perfect condition, but there are a few scratched ones too. I’m really sorry but as you can see there are far too many records to start listing. I’m based near Hemel and this is collection only, you’re going to need an estate or a car with only two passengers in order to carry these properly.

If your serious about buying these you may come over and have a look at what records are here. If I listed these records separately I would probably get a fortune for them, but its sooo much work so I’m listing them all together.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you like, I’m very prompt at responding.

As you can guess this is a chance of a lifetime deal for loads of DJ’s to get their hands on the original press of loads of top tracks.

UK HIPHOP / USA HIPHOP / DRUM AND BASS / HARDCORE

If this is something you think your friends might be interested in spread the word as this is such a unique offer DON’T MISS OUT.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1
BLUNT SMOKER

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby es.be » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:48 pm

Hi, How Much?
es.be

Return to One Hand On The Wax