J-Dilla Changed My Life

This is for everyone to let heads know about their projects, sounclicks. club nights and performances and releases etc...

J-Dilla Changed My Life

Postby spindoctor » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:34 pm

THE DOCTOR’S ORDERS PRESENTS
J-DILLA CHANGED MY LIFE
A night in tribute to the life & work of a true Hip-Hop genius.

7pm-Midnight Sunday 2nd February 2014
@ Scala, 275 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross, London N1 9NL

Minimum donation £6 in advance / £10 on the door
£30 VIP Tickets grant exclusive access to VIP bar and balcony & include an exclusive J-Dilla T-Shirt

Tickets & Info:
www.thedoctorsorders.com

All proceeds from the night are donated to the J-Dilla Foundation & Lupus UK

Special guests
Ma Dukes Yancey
Illa J
DJs performing for free on the night in loving memory are…
Shortee Blitz
Mr Thing
Spin Doctor (Dilla AV Set)
Kidkanevil
Kutmah
DJ LoK (Dilla breaks set)
DJ Rags

For eight years now London’s No.1 Hip-Hop party promoters, The Doctor’s Orders, and thousands of dedicated fans have celebrated the life and work of the incredible James “J-Dilla” Yancey and raised money for charity while they are at it.

This year THE Hip-Hop event of the year is blessed by not only an incredible line up of DJ talent but also two of Dilla’s family joining us in the shape of his mum Maureen “Ma Dukes” Yancey and performing live his brother John ‘Illa J’ Yancey.

Combine that with a night dedicated to the incredible music of James Yancey otherwise known as Jay-Dee or J-Dilla for the likes of De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Erykah Badu, The Pharcyde, Janet Jackson, Busta Rhymes, Common, D’Angelo, his own crew Slum Village, Guilty Simpson, Phat Kat, Frank & Dank and of course his own incredible lyrical abilities and you have a night that is not to be missed.
www.thedoctorsorders.com
DJ SpinDoctor
spindoctor
Baller

J-Dilla Changed My Life

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Plugs & Adverts